Talk to the Home Loan Experts at Fellowship Home Loans about Refinancing
Refinancing your home can come with many benefits including the ability to take advantage of historically low rates that are expected to rise again soon. Refinancing to lower your mortgage by just a single percentage point can end up saving you thousands throughout the life of the loan. The refinancing experts at Fellowship Home Loans are here to answer your questions about refinancing and help you find the perfect loan for your particular circumstance.
There are plenty of great reasons to consider refinancing
Some of the most common reasons for meeting with our home loan experts about a refinance can include the following:
- Do you have a child attending college soon? Want to finance part or all of their education? Refinancing a mortgage can pay for your child’s education without having to take out a student loan, or it can significantly lower the amount needed for a student loan.
- Starting a business? Refinancing can help to pay for your startup costs and provide you with the liquid capital to take care of some of your initial business expenses.
- Looking to travel? You may have an opportunity to go on a missionary trip or take a vacation to another country, and you can use the equity in your home that you’ve worked so hard to earn to finance your trip.
Everyone has a different reason for seeking a home refinance. At Fellowship Home Loans our refinancing consultants will meet with you to go over your particular situation and find out what you are hoping to accomplish with your refinance. We’ll spend the time needed to educate you about the different choices that you can consider.
Several refinancing choices available
Fellowship Home Loans is proud to offer you a wide range of refinancing options that our home loan consultants can speak with you about, including the following:
- Fixed rate mortgages – Fixed rate mortgages offer fixed payments throughout the entire life of the loan, and they allow you take advantage of the great low rates that are currently in effect before they start to rise again.
- Adjustable rate mortgages – Adjustable rate mortgages can be a good choice for homeowners who are planning to move. As honest refinancing specialists, we’ll let you know the pros and cons of choosing an adjustable rate mortgage for your refinance.
- FHA refinancing – A FHA Cash-Out refinance can allow you to access the equity in your home and refinance your remaining debt. There are no limitations on what the cash can be used for, which makes it a good option for many homeowners who want access to their equity.
- Conventional refinancing – A conventional loan can work for you depending on your requirements, and it is similar to the FHA options that you may have available.
Our home loan specialists can speak with you to determine which option is more suitable for your needs.
We believe in honesty and integrity
At Fellowship Home Loans our home loan experts are focused on giving you every potential opportunity to obtain the refinance that you are seeking. As a company with core values we believe in treating everyone the way that we would treat our own family.
You can trust that our refinancing specialists will have a compassionate and attentive approach as you work with us to find the best option. Contact us today at 1-800-804-SAVE (7283) for more information about the refinancing options that may be available to you, or send us an email at [email protected]